Friday, June 10, 2005

Informal poll

Jenn is ranting about judgements people make when they only look at the outer appearance.
It reminded me of a statement I heard Corby make on the Ticket, a sportstalk radio station in Dallas. However, I have realized that the statement and the thoughts I posted about an informal poll were quite inappropriate and have removed them. If anyone was offended, that wasn't my intent. It is just another example of a man following through on something that "seemed like a good idea at the time."
Sort of like the SF 49ers PR director (Kirk Reynolds) I mentioned in an earlier post

5 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Geezerette said...

Kurt, do you suppose that Golda Meir "put out"? Imagine that one. She was a smoker. And how about Pat Nixon, another smoker.

The old adage remains true. You can't judge a book by its cover.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

You can't judge a book by its cover, but most people do.

Kurt, I think that's awesome that you got your ear pierced just recently. Not just because I like piercings and such, but because YOU wanted to do it!

The link you left was sweet too. I really liked what it said.

Speaking of which, what's the html to link in comments?! Hook it up! :D

4:24 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Jenn - thx for the comment. the ear thing is a year old, but I finally bought a loop for it, freaked out my 16 year old daughter...
for links, you do the same html code as on the template:
(a href="xxxx")description(/a)
replace the parenthesis with the proper brackets. Usually I copy and paste the link from another window into the post.
your last post had links in it???

8:22 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Geezerette said...

Kurt, I see you have revised your original post and apologized in case you offended anyone with it. You did not offend me with your original post. I was upset with that Corby person.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

susieq, that show is all about ruffling feathers. they are not as coarse as Howard Stern, but every bit as irreverent and decidely non-PC. I'll listen some afternoons, when NPR is boring me (some days I don't want to consider all things).
Anyway it was a stupid question.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home