Monday, December 26, 2005

Back to work!

It's back to work in the morning - Tuesday as Monday.
I hope everyone got what they wanted and only some of you got what you deserved!

My daughter Hannah made it home from Spain and immediately assumed the Princess role which she expects (and generally gets at home). It is good to have her here, but even better to hear of her desire to continue to see what is over the next hill...

Nicki, our 17 year old high school senior is leaving for a trip to visit friends in Odessa, Texas on Wednesday - if she has a clean room...

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

It's good to know Hannah made it home to you guys safe and with an amazing experience.

Nicki, clean your room! I'd help if I could. Texas I hear is fun.

4:29 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

Some parts of Texas are fun. West Texas? Not so much...
We (and her friends' parents) are wondering what they plan to do for the five days they are out there. But then again, they are all 17/18 year old girls. There will be plenty to talk about.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

And who gets to define clean? Got 4 different definitions in this house.....

8:10 AM  
Blogger Mike Bacon said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Mike Bacon said...

I am glad that Hannah made it home safe and sound. It is refreshing to hear a young woman who is interested in finding our what's over the next hill. Of course knowing her parents, that's not suprising.

Let me add a comment from the father of 3 girls... Nicki - clean your room!!! (Like that's gonna get her to do it!)


We stayed overnight in Odessa on our way out here from Phoenix, on the last day of 2003. When I gave the desk clerk at the Best Western or Days Inn or whatever, he glanced at my Drivers License, and commented that he had Pastored a church near my old address. I asked him which one, and as it turned out, the church he was referring to was actually across the little side street that our apartment complex was on. We had attended it a couple of times, but it just did not work for us. Funny tho how small the world is.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home