Friday, December 16, 2005

Random Ten

Kurt got me hooked on the random ten concept and since I didn't see Friday's Random Ten posted over on Annmaria's site I decided to stick mine up here. An eclectic mix I must say. How 'bout yours?

Beautiful Mystery Caedmon's Call
Freedom Michael W. Smith
Silent Night John Tesh
Great Doxology Orthodox Cathedral of Pittsburgh
Julia Flatlanders
Sugar Imperial Teen (didn't even know I had this on my puter)
Beat It on Down the Line Grateful Dead
See the Glory Steven Curtis Chapman
Vamos Nenas Cordero (Live)
Highway Blues Mark Seales

3 Comments:

Blogger annamaria said...

The random ten is up now. Feel free to stop by and leave your list! :)

2:54 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

annamaria, you have to understand - wake taught me when I was very young the importance of constructing the perfect set list. We come from a time when FM radio would have 20, 30, 40 minutes of uninterrupted music that the DJ put together. It wasn't programmed from the corporate office. And it was stuff rarely heard on AM pop stations.
Much time and care went into creating moods tapes (both 8 track and cassete) with songs selected from your LP collection. It was important not to leave dead space at the end of the sides or tracks but the music had to flow. So these auto-playlists are really Hoots for Coots;-\

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home