Friday, February 17, 2006

FRT

Played AnnaMarie's Friday Random Ten game this morning and loved the results. Of course I did "cheat" a little. I used launchcast radio rather than my extremely limited inventory of tunes on the hard drive (no ipod or other mp3 player). Any way, I get to post a good FRT rather than my usual dribble. (Well, good if you're old and lost in the past like moi) Maybe today is gonna be a really good day.

Crosby, Stills & Nash - Pre Road Downs
Bob Dylan - John Wesley Harding
King Crimson - I Talk to the Wind
Sara Groves - Know My Heart
Stan Getz - Girl from Ipanema
Grateful Dead - Eyes of the World
Louis Armstrong - Hello Dolly
The Band - Who Do You Love
Doors - End of the Night
Rich Mullins - Step by Step

and the next ten look real good too!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kurt said...

wake, i need you to send me the Stan Getz! i love that song. here's my list:
Out of Line - The Bravery
I Walk the Line - Johnnie Cash
Jack Straw- The Grateful Dead
Last Fair Deal Gone Down - Keb'Mo'
Sour Times - Portishead
Valerie - Jerry Garcia
Bring Back Your Love to Me - John Hiatt
El Camino De La Noche - Jose Alfredo Jimenez
Breath of Life - Among Thorns
Little Star - Stin Nordenstam

BTW, the high temp in Dallas was 80 yesterday. This morning it is in the 30s and we might break 45 today. No wonder people get sick here.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home