Friday, April 14, 2006

Good Friday Random Ten

Hmmmm. this is going to be a good friday..check out this list! the next ten were even better!
oh, and wake? if you are using windows media player, there will be tremendous duplication of artists in a "random" list. i am moving everything into iTunes.
1) She's Hot To Go - Lyle Lovett
2) All Shine On (Instant Karma) - Scarecrow Collection
3) A100 - Billy Corgan
4) I'm Alive - Between Thieves
5) Let Me See - Between Thieves
6) Independence Day - Bruce Springsteen
7) Complicated - Good Charlotte
8) Oneda - Los Lonely Boys
9) Back 2 Good - Matchbox 20
10) The Circle Game - Joni Mitchell

whatcha got?

1 Comments:

Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

rather than a random ten today I share a downloaded 8. My son has been posting his library 8-10 songs at a time for me to download to my laptop. The last download? Disc 2 of Peter, Paul and Mary in concert. Quite an old bit of music, but I was amazed at how current it sounded, and especially the commentary/stand up comedy piece by Paul Stookey.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home