Friday, March 31, 2006

Friday Random Ten

The link to annamaria and jen's (different jen, btw) is in the title. thanks to annamaria for getting me started on this. hope you know the drill - make a random list of the music on your harddrive or mp3 player and post the first ten songs.
here's my list:
1)Does This Bus Stop at 82nd St? - Bruce Springsteen
2)You and Me Song - The Wannadies
3)When I Paint My Masterpiece - Grateful Dead
4)My Loneliness - Los Lonely Boys
5)I've Been To Memphis - Lyle Lovett
6)Grateful - Scarecrow Collection
7)Seasons - Good Charlotte
8)My Sweet Lord - George Harrison
9)Somos Mas Americanos - Los Tigres Del Norte
10)Natural Beauty - Neil Young

happy weekend y'all. remember the clock thing on saturday night and say a prayer for nicki (my youngest daughter), who is competing in the statewide interscholastic one-act play competition today. break a leg, kid!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My top ten today..

Streets of Bakersfield-Dwight and Buck
Nuthin'I wouldn't do Joe Bonamassa
Trouble Waiting-Joe Bonamassa
Fat man in the Bathtub-Little Feat
Lawyers,Guns and Money-Warren Zevon
Jesus done left Chicago-ZZ Top
Still Rainin'-Jonny Lang
I've been loving you too long-Otis Redding
Low spark of High-heeled boys-Traffic
Turn to Stone-Joe Walsh

The whole city heard that first one..it was played on every radio station regardless of format.neat huh?

2:19 PM  
Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

This is soooooo embarrassing: there has got to be something wrong with media player on my laptop!!!! Every FRT I end up with JOHN TESH on my list. As if he were what I played all the time. The next thing you know I'll have ALL BARRY MANILOW all the time radio to go with it!!!! Any way, here's ten:

John Tesh -- This is your gift
Dead -- Scarlet Begonias live from Winterland
Michael W Smith -- Worth it all
SCC -- No greater love
Caedmon's Call -- You Created
Fairport -- Farewell, Farewell
Decemberists -- LA I'm Yours
Smitty -- Carol Ann
Second Hand Jive -- San Francisco
Vic Chestnut -- I'm Through (an apropos ending to the list)

2:42 PM  
Blogger paul said...

The Wallflowers - I'm Looking Through You
Nina Simone - Here Comes the Sun
The Red Hot Chilli Peppers -Scar Tissue
Nick Drake - Pink Moon
Box Car Racer - And I
Avenged Sevenfold - Forgotten Faces
The White - Stripes Girl, You have no faith in Medecine
Modest Mouse - Convenient Parking
Cat Power - I Don't Blame You
Creedence Clearwater Revival - Run Through the Jungle

funny that the first 2 are beatles covers

4:02 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Damn, if only it was Bob singing When I Paint My Masterpiece, your list would have been a lot cooler. Good thing the Good Charlotte totally evened it out.

Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine
Tears of Rage - Bob Dylan
New Slang - the Shins
the District Sleeps Alone Tonight -the Postal Service
Fitzcarraldo - the Frames
Don't Look Back in Anger - Oasis
This Modern Love - Bloc Party
The Pusher - Nina Simone
Trouble - Ray LaMontagne
Sunday Morning - the Velvert Underground

Break a leg Nicki.

3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home