Friday, August 04, 2006

Friday Random Ten

YAY! YAY! YIPPEE!
Annamaria is BACK with her FRT! All songs are linked so you can hear them and she even provided commentary about each one. If you have a moment after posting your list here, copy it to her site and check out her list...
Here's what iTunes thinks i need to hear to get my weekend started early:
Goat - Phil Lesh & Friends
Ex-Cuties - Sure Juror
Eli, The Barrow Boy - The Decemberists
I Don't Know - Hank Williams III
Looks Like Rain - Grateful Dead (Springfield, MA 1973)
Iambic 9 Poetry - 3 Apples High
Crazy Dream - Los Lonely Boys
Over & Over Again (Lost and Found) - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Do Right Woman - Phil Lesh & Friends
Truckin' - Dwight Yoakum
Author's note: annamaria and wake's influences are all over this list!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I knew Annamaria's influences were on there when I saw The Decemberists.

I can do a random 10 now, but I don't have a huge selection here. I'm working on it. So be back...

9:29 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have To Love
Damien Rice - Volcano
Deftones - Change (In The House Of Flies)
The Cure - Pictures Of You
Mariah Carey - If It's Over
The Panic Channel - Said You'd Be (Live Houston, TX)
Soundgarden - Get On The Snake
Cursive - The Lament Of A Pretty Baby
Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven
Elliot Smith - Twillight

10:50 AM  
Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Thanks for the Rangers comments.

Holy crap!! JENN!!! Wow, she loves you more than me, you lucky rat bastard.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home