Monday, July 24, 2006

All I Want for Christmas


Christmas in July is a common marketing theme and I know y'all are working on my Christmas presents. So, here's the toy I want. You can give it as a group gift. Or I'll take multiples in different colors.

And since I know I'm dreaming if I think anyone's gonna buy me one, check out the company's website so all you eco-conscious readers of Kurt's blog can start making plans for one of these beauties to be delivered to YOUR door when they become available just before Christmas.

www.teslamotors.com

4 Comments:

Blogger Mad Housewife said...

Nice ride! Sorry, but I'm too broke to pitch in--Hee hee! With my daughter's recent birthday and being pregnant again, I have a feeling my having no money is going to continue for a while. But I'll be sure to think happy thoughts for you and wish like hell is arrives in your driveway very soon!

8:00 AM  
Blogger Kurt said...

perhaps you should let people know that this is an electric car....one that goes from 0 to 60 in 4 seconds and has a running cost of an estimated penny per mile!
I heard to story on All Things Considered last week. I want one too.....
CONGRATULATIONS LESLIE!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

I never was good at asking for stuff for myself.

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home