Friday, December 08, 2006

Friday Random Ten

Okay, it is the lunchtime edition of the FRT. And I am not sure if the rules require you to listen to the playlist actually. I am going with no, because I don't want to stop the John Coltrane cuts I am listening to now.
Here's today's list
10 - Bertha - Grateful Dead
9 - Bow Wow - Let Me Hold You
8 - Cowboy Junkies - One (great remake of the U2 classic)
7 - Guster - Come Downstairs and Say Hello
6 - DJ Shadow - Organ Donor
5 - Aerosmith - Dulcimer Stomp/The Other Side
4 - Emerson, Lake & Palmer - From The Beginning (a song about a baseball game in Fenway, I think)
3 - Portishead - Glory Box
2 - Andy Williams - Theme from Love Story (Where do I begin...almost makes me wish I was in a Karaoke bar)
1 - Patti Griffith - Mil Besos
Y'all have a great weekend. In a few hours my ears will be getting assaulted by Kill Hannah, Plain White Ts, 30 Seconds To Mars, and Taking Back Sunday!! Yay!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

There really is a lot of music out there I have never ever heard of, let alone heard.

Hope the weekend is a good one.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home