Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Random Ten....

it took a while but I have managed to get this list done today!. I see Wake has added a couple of posts that I need to check out as soon as I can...it will probably be tonight sometime - old married people don't go party on Fridays anymore.
1)Let's Talk About Spaceships - Say Hi To Your Mom
2)Barrel Of A Gun - Guster
3)Cumberland Blues - Phil Lesh & Friends
4)February Stars - Foo Fighters
5)From My Own True Love (Lost At Sea) - The Decemberists
6)Love In An Elevator - Aerosmith
7)I Spy - Guster
8)Kate - Ben Folds Five
9)Klu Klux Klan - Steel Pulse
10)Celluloid Heroes - The Kinks
I would love to learn what you are hearing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I haven't listened to any music in weeks..depression does that to me.

I hope you have a very happy Thanksgiving Kurt :)

1:03 PM  
Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home