Tuesday, February 05, 2008

It's fun, that's all


It's been lots of fun getting miles under my belt and on the tires. A couple of weekends ago, the dealership where I purchased my bike celebrated the Grand Opening of their new facility. The weekends festivities included a "From the Old to the New" group ride at 10:00 Saturday, Jan 26th. Being a transplanted northerner, the idea of scheduling a motorcycle ride at the end of January is funny enough that I figured I had to go. I told myself I would go if the temperature was above 40 and it wasn't raining. So what did I get? 41 and dense fog....
This is me and another rider clutching our coffee after we finished our MAYBE 20 minute ride. I'm on the right, by the way.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Live to Ride, Ride to Live!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

Once upon a time we had a 1981 Honda 750 Custom. Then we had kids.

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home