Friday, January 04, 2008

I am a criminal........

There's nothing to be done about it. I have committed a crime and there is video evidence to prove it. Here it is.

Photobucket

Yes, that's me driving the white Liberty all illuminated in the left turn lane. Note the two red lights - those are for the left turn lanes. At least I wasn't somewhere I wasn't supposed to be (like visiting a girlfriend) and having to explain the photos when the ticket came in the mail.

No, it was the sweet sound of my wife's voice that was the first to let me know what a hard core law violator I am. Darkness had not even reclaimed its space when I heard "you got a ticket" from the passenger seat.

But really I had to get that Red Sox logo off the top of this blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mad Housewife said...

Bummer. We recently got a few red light cameras in the big town of Lake Jackson. I don't understand why a town with a pop of less than 75k needs red light cameras, but I'm not on the city council or anything so I have no room to talk. I think they're stupid.

8:18 AM  
Blogger daisyduke said...

they have those things everywhere now, don't they??? they have even managed to sneak them in to little ole Arlington...the next thing you know they'll put a pro football team here...oh yeah. I forgot. looks like that's taken care of

7:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You bad boy! haha

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home