Friday, August 19, 2005

Thanks, Psycho Soccer Mom

Melanie, aka psycho soccer mom, has given up her blog. While I can't pretend to say I knew her (this is cyberspace, after all), I enjoyed reading her blog. She seemed honest (to a fault), candid and willing to hear from all sides. Her struggles were related in an entertaining way and it is always good for me to realize I am not the only one in the world that has some seriously crazy stuff buzz between their ears.
My kids (and wife) tell me I say too much of it, but they have no idea what stays inside my head. It was nice to read her blog and know there are others with these type thoughts and perhaps I am closer (CLOSER) to normal than I want to admit to myself.
Back to Melanie. It seems that she had far more comments and beat-downs than just what we saw from the blog and some of what she revealed was difficult. But I have the impression she is an extraordinary survivor and this latest stage will, like others, perhaps leave a few scars but do nothing to quench the spirit.
Best wishes to her and her family (and IBF). Continue to treasure your kids, PSM and don't let too much keep you down.
Namaste (thanks Daisy for the word).

2 Comments:

Blogger notasoccermom said...

She will be pissed. What a bummer

1:45 PM  
Blogger daisyduke said...

she is pissed, but what she will also be is missed...

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home