Friday, April 28, 2006

Friday Random Ten

Ok, the pc is sick and will be returned to the "home office" for an internal transplant. Never trust the restore CDs that come with these things to put it back the way it was. Luckily I was able to back up what I wanted before I send it away. And of course, all the temp files and Internet history will be gone before they get to boot it up in Springfield. >;-P
But I did make a Random Ten list this week - I used my library in the house for this week's list. I hope y'all have a great weekend and let me know what you are listening to! Thanks annamaria and jen (a different one, not a spelling error)for making this part of my world. And did you see the satirical video they had up? Funny, funny stuff.
1- The Leaving Song - AFI
2- Say Amen - MercyMe
3- Steven's Last Night In Town - Ben Folds Five
4- Simple Twist of Fate - Jerry Garcia
5- Dance of the Reed Flutes - Fantasia soundtrack
6- Cling and Clatter - Lifehouse
7- Crazy Love - Poco
8- Land of Canaan - Indigo Girls
9- She's Hot To Go - Lyle Lovett
10- Valerie - Jerry Garcia this is from a CD I have only seen once (I bought it in a used CD store). It was a show Jerry did with Dave Nelson and John Kahn for prisoners at the Oregon State Prison in Salem, Oregon. I have not seen it included in any discography for Jerry, so it may be bootleg.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok..here's mine
Some Rowdy Women Shooter Jennings
Manifesto No.1 Shooter Jennings
Busted in Baylor Country Shooter Jennings
Southern Comfort Shooter Jennings(I sense a theme here:P)
Out of the Rain Jessi Colter
Your Funeral,My Trial Joe Bonamassa
So Many Roads Joe Bonamassa
Train kept A'rolling Aerosmith
Hells Bells AC/DC
Torn Down Joe Bonamassa

2:48 PM  
Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

Poco...now there's a blast from the past. They were a very underrated band, IMO.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't do a random 10, but I listed some of the tunes I've been rocking.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home