Thursday, May 25, 2006

TV wastes more time than blogging

ok. i admit it. i am a Lost fan. but what the heck was that ending? are you telling me that money can create that whole enviroment becuz she was looking for her lost love? oh wait a minute. money created George Bush as president. nevermind that thought.

is jenn that smart or was she in on the fix? she told us that Taylor Hicks was going to win the next American Idol. Or did she say she was going to kill someone if he didn't? maybe she scared America into voting for the Soul Patrol hero....

DVRs are a wonderful thing, if you don't need sleep. i can record hours and hours of programs. but the problem is that i am getting up at 5 in the morning to watch them before going to work......

go mavs! you can do it next time

2 Comments:

Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

I am in 100% agreement with you on Lost. I was seriously disappointed in the ending, and I hope the producers and writers come up with something better in the fall.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

I get to say, I told you so!

SOUL PATROL! SOUL PATROL! SOUL PATROL!

I did a review type thing. (Yeah on American Idol. So what?) I think I might post it.

12:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home