Friday, June 02, 2006

So Much Fun, So Little Sanity

Happy Happy Friday!
i discovered that if i don't have music playing, irrational thoughts tend to crowd in...which isn't a bad thing really. i mean, some of the best things we have in life HAD to come from thoughts considered irrational at the time. think of raisin bran cereal, coconut milk and airplanes. even cow's milk - who had that bright idea anyway? and after it turned out well, what else do you think they tried that didn't make it as a good idea....
Friday Random Ten -
1)Dry Lightning by Bruce Springsteen
2)Lama Dorje Chang by Yungchen Lhamo
3)One by Cowboy Junkies
4)Help Me, Suzanne by Rhett Miller
5)Demons by Guster
6)Highway Blues by Marc Seales
7)It Could Be Sweet by Portishead
8)Tears, Tears and More Tears by Elvis Costello and Allen Toussaint
9)Overkil by The Benjamin Gate
10)Senorita by Los Lonely Boys
Anyone?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My laptop blew another muthaboard this week, so I lost all my Itunes again Kurt..only music I have is whats on my Ipod.
Shooter Jennings-country/southern rock
Joe Bonamassa-blues
Traffic-Welcome to the Canteen
Jonny Lang-blues
BB King-blues
Grateful Dead-hippie music
Dave Mason
CSn&Y
Robert Johnson-Blues
Eric Clapton-blues

Sorry I am not more specific :(

2:41 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Donna! You freakin' lie! I haven't seen you post any of those in the mandatory thread.

3:42 PM  
Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Yeah, really, Mel. And we she who she comes out to see. Yes, I'm a jealous little bitch. Ironic because I was here to tell Kurt to remove his link. I'm killing the PG thing, since no one visits the other blog and the women who like the girls are missing out on way too much. I guess I should have listened to Jenn when she told me not to go changing for her. After I got the big "Jenn" tattooed on my ass, the blog change seemed inconsequential at the time. Like Kermit used to sing, "I gotta be me."

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home