Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Random Ten

Hi y'all. Busier than (insert favorite description here) the last few days. and today.
but i had to list my 10 for the week. cool thing is most are web based tunes and i will try to edit this post to put the URLs in later.
1)Swing Shift by Swing Ace Big Band
2)Rip Van Winkle by Holy Moses and the High Rollers
3)Dark Star by Dark Star Orchestra
4)What Do You Hear In These Sounds by Dar Williams
5)The Fan by Little Feat
6)Diane by Guster
7)Onda by Los Lonely Boys
8)Crazy Mary by Big Head Todd & The Monsters
9)Feel Like A Stranger by The Grateful Dead
10)Now I Know by The Cowboy Junkies

Anybody?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

We need to get you some new music on that computer!

9:24 AM  
Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

Speaking of new music: I didn't pull any newer stuff, but was able to grab 300 or 400 tunes off my youngest son's computer while he stopped at home between the end of the spring semester and the start of his internship. His computer was only in the house for like a total of 12 hours and most of that time was my beddy bye time. Can't live the college kids schedule and survive at my age. So I downloaded itunes and mytunes and ripped some tunes off his drive. Now I just need to get a chance to listen.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home