Friday, August 25, 2006

A Toe-tapping, Lively FRT

iTunes has decided to weight today even MORE to the Dead...jenn will probably complain about Deadheads only listening to Dead tunes. That is so unfair!
It is a little quiet this morning (not really, lots to do but I am slacking) so there are links to the Internet accessible ones :-) (annamaria inspired upgrade)
1)Me & My Uncle - The Grateful Dead
2)Truckin' - Dwight Yoakum (spelled correctly for Rich)
3)The Other One - The Grateful Dead
4) Sugar Magnolia - The Grateful Dead
5)jam - Dark Star Orchesta
6)Mama Tried The Grateful Dead
7)Cassidy - Suzanne Vega
8)Hash Pipe - Weezer
9)Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G Major (Bach) - Philharmonica Virtuosi
10)Welcome to the Working Week - Elvis Costello

Alrighty then. We are rolling along. I would so love to hear what you are listening to with your FRT (Friday Random Ten).

2 Comments:

Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I have Bob Marley's "Legend" on now.

I had some IRA band cranking in the car on the way home from work & then some old Sabbath!

Been listening to the Unknown Hinson, Karen Dalton, Willie Dixon, Muddy Waters & Howlin' Wolf.

Have a good weekend.

6:35 PM  
Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Who was that "jenn" you referred to? Oh, wait - I remember from MONTHS ago. If you still talk to her, tell her to visit my site by the end of the month & I'll call off the hit.

6:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home