Sunday, January 25, 2009

We're baaacccckkk

Ok,
It was a fun trip over to Atlanta to check out where the girls are and drive my wife home. Cute apartment. Four flights of stairs up from the parking garage, although they use the elevator. I walked the stairs. Down was easy. Up made me wonder what I was doing....
Hannah took us around the city on Friday a little, after we made a trip to the Georgia Aquarium. I'm thinking Atlanta looks like a fun place to live, really. I especially liked Little Five Points.
We made the drive back over 2 days. Most of the trip happened yesterday. We drove from Atlanta to Monroe, LA. We spent the night in the Quality Inn there; Stephanie and Nicki stayed there on the way out and said it was okay. Our room there last night though wasn't so great. The shower/tub didn't drain at all when Stephanie showered. I HATE standing in water while showering so I waited until we got home. I did let the front desk know and will be sending the complaint letter to the general manager of the location. They did offer to send someone to the room right away to fix it, but I was ready to hit the road anyway. We'll see. I just don't feel as though we received the full value of what we paid for the room and will say so in the letter.
Back home and back to work tomorrow. It's all good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home