Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Sorry for the hassle.

To both of my readers ;-)
Somehow the spammers have found out about the blogs. Yesterday my new posts generated more traffic than the previous combined. At first I thought that Jennius readers had been touched by a comment I made and flocked to my site for more profundity.
Alas, it seems that they all wanted me to check out their cool site for
a)credit fix services
b)golf shoes
c)Superada (WTF??)
etc.
etc.
About the only thing I didn't get prompted for is a natural male enhancement product. But then, those who are doing this have no balls and are total dick...

Anyway, it means you'll have to type in some random characters to comment. Sorry about that, because I do like to hear others' ideas.

2 Comments:

Blogger Muse said...

Hey, thought Id peek in. :) Seems alot of people are gettin bit by thespam bug.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Awww! I don't have readers, I have bored people! =P

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home