Friday, December 02, 2005

It's a Girl!


Stephanie (my wife), Nicki, Grandpa and I are headed to Tyler tonight to join the Welcome Home committee for Lily. Lily has been adopted by Stephanie's niece (Jayme) and her husband Brad.
This is their story. Lily is coming from China. We decided to treat the airport as though it were a hospital and go see the baby as soon as possible! Stephanie's sister, Rachel, Rachel's daughter Alisha and her two girls will also be going.
My, how the Road Trip has changed over the years!

3 Comments:

Blogger paul said...

you are wonderful friends. i love it. also, would you mind if i linked to your page on my blog?

5:44 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

link away

8:57 AM  
Blogger FantasticAlice said...

Congrats! So, are you what then, the great uncle? Gives me hope in the future about adoption.

Thank goodness their are people in the world like your niece who have a heart of gold.

9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home