Friday, December 09, 2005

Is it really Friday already?

Wow. This week flew by.
Poor Wake is dealing snow now and my toes are cold, which I hate. But at least it will be upper 50s in Dallas tomorrow and Connecticut is still looking forward to four months of winter.
Always look at the bright side.
Hey, go check out the Friday Random Ten. Annamaria may not have it up yet, but it is a cool look at what others are listening to. Rich always has some interesting things coming off his iPod and Annamaria usually turns me on to a new indie band with her list. jen surprised me with a Gram Parsons song last week.
Blow it up by adding to the mix!

3 Comments:

Blogger annamaria said...

Hey! That was my Gram Parsons song last week! :)

2:12 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

sorry. I was trying to be inclusive and truth got the better of me; to quote a wise person:
"That's such a great story. Fuck the facts for not conforming.
"
;-\

2:58 PM  
Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

Never let the facts get in the way of a good story; that's what I always say.

6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home