Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Random Ten

Annamaria's site is acting up for me and won't load. Perhaps the Republicans are taking out their vocal opposition by high tech means. But I couldn't load the FRT on her site so here it is - a randomly generated playlist that can reflect your life in ten songs:
Shaken by Rachel Lampa
In My Hour Of Darkness by Gram Parsons
Real Man by Bruce Springsteen
Act That Way by Scarecrow Collection
Primitive by Ambulance Ltd.
In Liverpool by Luciano Pavarotti
Destiny by Zero 7
Me and the Bees by The Softies
Elvis Loved His Mama by Jimmy LaFave
Mysterons by Portishead

Hmmm. Not a Jerry Garcia or Grateful Dead song on there. See? We do listen to other kinds of music ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

No Dead, and only half that I've ever heard of.....yup, I'm definitely old. Your list was a mix of old and new, mine a mix of old, but a wide variety of styles and genres.

LA I'm Yours Decemberists
Mystery of Mercy Caedmon's Call
Like Humans Do David Byrne
You Created Caedmon's Call
Hungry John Tesh (oh, the embarassment!)
Matty Groves Fairport Convention
Julia Flatlanders
Doxology Greek Orthodox Cathedral
Twisted Joni Mitchell
Hark the Herald John Tesh

9:29 AM  
Blogger annamaria said...

It's up now, though I was super, super late. Sorry!

9:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow..I like this..do I get to name what I am listening to also?

ok.. :P

Traffic Welcome to the Canteen various
Jonny Lang and Buddy Guy Midnight Train

Dead Sugar Magnolia

GnR Ain't it Fun

Don Henley Taking you Home
Humble Pie I don't need no doctor
Janis Joplin Summertime
Papa Smith Corn Whiskey Blues
Jerry Garcia Whiskey in a Jar
Jesse Colin Young Sunlight

11:06 PM  
Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Just for you, Kurt

Enjoy.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home