Saturday, March 04, 2006

Wow, there was another class?

I had so much fun and was so proud of myself for remembering everyone in the class picture I posted last month that I sent a link to everyone's e-mail I had from high school. That, and I wanted them to have my new e-mail address.

Many stopped by to check it out and I noticed that the link had been passed to those whose e-mail address I didn't have.

One of my best friends from those days (yeah, Bear), who had been in all my classes up until the year before, sent me a copy of HIS class picture. I was ashamed to admit, even though in later years many of these kids and I would interact, there were so many faces I could not place. I hope he gets the word out to his classmantes it is up now and they can have the same sort of fun. The missing face belongs to Carol Lautensschlager. Apparently Bear and her had a thing; at least in his mind!

Oh, yes, one more thing - the teacher of this class? Mrs. Stevenson? Yep. It was Susan's mother.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hot damn..I can't remember all the kids names..I marvel that you can :)

I think it was all those years of drug excess that battered my grey matter..or I wasn't in one place long enough to make friends to remember. Being a military brat has its drawbacks.

Have a good sunday Kurt!

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home