Thursday, May 04, 2006

Friday (?) Random Ten

I know it is a little pre-mature and I have many things to do to get ready to leave. But I wanted to do a list this week and then I received the link at the bottom in an e-mail. Have fun, y'all (that is mel and my's new favorite word. There is unexplained sophistication in it).
1- Fall Back Down - RAncid
2- Little Things - Good Charlotte
3- I Saw Her Standing There - J Garcia
4- Roseville Fair - Nanci Griffith
5- Lost In Her Lips - Trout Fishing in America
6- Come To Me - Jennifer Knapp
7- We'll Praise Your Name Forever - Let's Roll compliation
8- The Lines of My Earth - Sixpence None the Richer
9- He's Gone - The Grateful Dead
10- Blue in Green - Miles Davis

Ok, THIS LINK was sent to me by a friend I went to high school with. Thom is the only person I know that attended clown school, and I am thrilled to see he retains some of the whimsy of being alive! You will need a high speed connection to view his video, but I thought it was really fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

Makes me want to learn to play the violin just so I can be a part of the orchestra as he conducts.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

sorry I missed my list but the fact is..no music was played this week..Physical Therapy took up my week and pain followed..I hate PT..

2:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home