Friday, February 23, 2007

FRT: CHEATER'S EDITION

I'll start the ball rolling today by cheating. My random ten is the first 10 from yesterday's City Folk Morning on WFUV. I can stretch it a little, and say they're on the player on my laptop since I listen to a streaming audiocast....

Patty Griffin Heavenly Day
James Taylor Knocking Around the Zoo
David Bromberg Big Road
Son Volt Mystifies Me
Rickie Lee Jones Falling Up
The Hold Steady First Night
Aimee Mann Red Vines
Badly Drawn Boy Silent Sigh
Bob Dylan Sweetheart Like You
Dar Williams Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere
JJ Cale/Eric Clapton Danger

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger UnHoly Diver said...

Heaven Tonight- Yngvie Malmsteen
Vicarious- Tool
Spirit of Radio- Rush
Runnin' With the Devil- Van Halen
Hungry for Heaven- Ronnie James Dio
Holy Diver- Ronnie James Dio
Strange Brew- Cream
In My Dreams- Dokken
The Sky is Crying- Stevie Ray Vaughan
Dust in the Wind- Kansas

10:47 AM  
Blogger Sabra Girl said...

Gwen Stefani - Bubble Pop Electric
Social Distortion - Mommy's Little Monster
Orgy - Vague
Nine Inch Nails - Sin
Incubus - A Kiss To Send Us Off
Dixie Chicks - Long Time Gone
Interpol - Say Hello To The Angels
KMFDM - Muppets Theme (techno mix)
Pearl Jam - Garden
Nine Inch Nails - Pinion

That's what's on my iTunes shuffle, but right now I'm rocking some Soundgarden - Outshined

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home