Tuesday, February 03, 2009

She's Gone...

Ok. So the real title of the song is He's Gone, but I still having been humming it since we took Nicki to Atlanta. Here are some pictures from the trip.
This is what her room looked like when I arrived. There had been trips to Ikea and Target getting all the needed accessories. The curtains were made and hung. Lamps picked out. Side tables. They had been pretty busy, those 3 women.


Of course, there was always time for silliness, especially when Nicki is facing the choice between work or play! I can't believe they still play dress up, though. Those two used to create some spectacular outfits when there was the clothes basket in Nicki's room back on Winterhaven. I might have to add some of those pictures to the web one of these days.

They both are pretty good at laying down and doing nothing but enjoying life. We all think that is important. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

and since you've commented on how cool a place Atlanta seems to be I bet you'll be nudging her mom to get y'all some invites back. I've yet to see a certain Boston area apartment (sigh).

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home