Monday, October 03, 2005

Marital bliss...

So Rat thinks we marrieds have everything at our fingertips...
Here's a story about that
So a sixth grader is standing in the pharmacy with a confused look on his face.
The pharmacist comes over and asks if he can help the young boy.
“Well,” the boy says,” I am doing a school report on condoms for a social studies class. But this display has me mixed up. Why are there so many different size boxes?”
“Do you see the three pack boxes?” asks the pharmacist.
“Yes”
“That’s the high school size. There’s Friday, Saturday and Sunday in those.”
“Oh.”
“The six packs are for college students. Friday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday and Sunday, Sunday.”
“I think I understand,” the young boy says. “But what about those twelve pack boxes?”
“Oh, those are for married people.”
“Married people?” The young boy is very confused by this.
“Yes,” replies the pharmacist. “There’s January, February, March…”

I love you honey. But it's a really funny joke.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

Me? When did I say that? I'm not even sure what that would mean.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Kurt said...

um, how about here:
"Rat In A Cage said...
It's hot for us who have nothing in our domicile. For you, it should mean nothing, Mr. Married."

12:12 PM  
Blogger FantasticAlice said...

HEHEHEHE, that got me giggling... working on a 5 year plus relationship, but it feels like we are married.

I'll have to tell him that one!

2:50 PM  
Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I don't quite recall, but I htink I was trying to offer you a compliment. I liked it more when my girl lived with me than being single. Now I just try to make the best of it.

8:38 PM  
Blogger daisyduke said...

I"m just glad when I come across people that ARE married. No greener grass, just peaceful union.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home