Friday, September 16, 2005

Friday Random Ten

Ordinarily, I post my Friday Random Ten at Jen and Annamarie's, but it appears Anna took the day off. I missed out last week because I was very busy with work and leaving early. But here are the rules to make your list
Do it like your mama told you: Fire up your IPOD, MP3 or other digital media player, set to random play, and list the first ten songs. See list encapsulate your entire personality in ten simple songs
Here's my list:
1)Norah Jones - Be Here to Love Me
2)Los Lonely Boys - Nobody Else
3)Paul Brown - Moment By Moment
4)Jerry Garcia - Rubin & Cherise
5)John Fahey - Wine and Roses
6)Lisa Loeb - Stay
7)Peter, Paul, and Mary - Deportee
8)Nanci Griffith - Traveling Through This Part of You
9)Musiq - Something
10)Ben Folds Five - Lullabye
Anna, if you're looking, Gene Autry by Beulah was playing as I started typing this. Thanks again for turning me on to them. Check out this Austin band:
Topaz
Download or listen to the song Emperor. It is very cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Heya, Kurt. Great list. I love Norah Jones. Her voice is simply beautiful.

Hey, I took a listen to the band that you recommended on my comments. Sorry, I can't remember the name, but it was good stuff. Not too slow for me, silly. I listen to lots of "slow" stuff. Anyhow, I did like the song you recommended and I'll be trying to catch more. I got 'em book marked. Thanks for thinking of me!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Where's Kurt?

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home