Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Annamaria tagged me...

I think. At least, it has my name here. At first I didn't it was me but it is a link back, so it must be.

Five Random Things about me (which may be four too many):

#1 - My eyes, I'm told, change color. They go from green to blue. I don't know why. A girl I was dating many years ago seemed to think she could gauge my horniness by their color. Uh, hello? At eighteen years old, that figure is constant in males.

#2 - I'm lefthanded. My wife is lefthanded. Both our girls are righthanded. I think that's odd, but have no basis for the thought.

#3 - The second toes on my feet - you know the one next to the big toe? - is shorter than the big toe. I have seen some people where that is not the case. If it was a big deal one way or the other, wouldn't evolution have weeded out the weaker by now?

#4 - I was wrongly arrested in Agawam, MA after being beaten by a police officer. He lost his job, but was reinstated after an appeal to the state civil service board. I don't hate police and we didn't sue. Times sure have changed in 30 years, huh?

#5 - Skydiving/Freefall was the best, most intense rush I have EVER had. Moreso than acid, coke, meth, THC, mescaline, or any other dope. There is something so absurd and ridiculous about looking out the open door of a plane, knowing that momentarily you are going to voluntarily jump out. And the exhilaration of actually doing it is indescribable. Although I just tried. Witnessing the birth of my daughters was a different sort of mind f***. I giggled about the same at each.

Bruce and Leslie, if you read it, consider yourself "it". I'll be looking for your answers....
I hope I did this right.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn Doll said...

You did it right.

1. My eyes go from black to grey. Contacts rule. Otherwise, yeah, just black. Boring, I know.

2. My dad was lefthanded. It ruled.

3. I don't like feet.

4. Beaten by cops. Check.

5. I did a skydiving simulation thing in Vegas. It was rad. I had a baby and I've seen one born. Different indeed.

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home