Friday, January 20, 2006

It's Friday Random Ten Time!

Really, you should add your list here. And I want you to.
But Annamaria is running late today, and I have had too much coffee, so mine goes up here and there....
1) Scarecrow Collection - Moon Will Rise
2) Audio Adrenaline - Summertime
3) Neil Young - Burned
4) Jerry Garcia & Dave Grisman - Jackaroo
5) Bruce Springsteen - Balboa Park
6) Jerry Garcia - Accidently Like A Martyr
7) Jimmy LaFave - San Franscisco
8) Ziggy Marley - World So Corrupt
9) Thin Lizzy - Jailbreak
10) Sheryl Crow & Emmy Lou Harris - Juanita
Next?

3 Comments:

Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

I won't bother posting mine. The same half dozen artists always pop up. Which made me realize that for someone who once shared a house with 4 guys whose total collection of albums numbered somewhere in the thousands, (3,000-4,000 if I remember right) I have a VERY limited library. Of course this is supposed to have been rectified by my children. They now owe me somewhat over 100 cd's offered and accepted from their mp3 files. But will they ever take the time to actually burn them for me? I've got the cd's just sitting there waiting to be used.... It remains to be seen whether they'll do it for me to listen to in the near future, like while I'm alive, or if they'll be burning the cd's to play at my funeral. OMG, is that a perfect "guilt" line or what. I've turned into an ethnic momma (Jewish, Italian, whatever, they all seem to play the guilt card like they had two aces in the hole. Slowly keep raising until all your money is on the table and then, bam! a little smile and they call.)

12:53 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

Love Jailbreak. too bad the singer died. That was one good band.

3:56 PM  
Blogger annamaria said...

I was on a plane heading to LA on Friday, hence the lack of FRT. Sorry!

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home