Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Congratulations, Shaq

and the rest of those connected with the Miami Heat. Shaq was able to lead his team to the NBA title last night, giving him 4 titles in his stellar career. Dwayne Wade got all the glory (deservedly so) but I have to believe that Shaq's experience and leadership in the locker room were integral to the win. Between his calm and Coach Pat Riley's strategic moves, they were able to overcome a talented but greener Dallas Mavericks.
As a Dallasite and Mavs fan, I want to say "Thanks" to the team and owner Mark Cuban for a fabulous season. I look forward to next year as well. So close.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It was a good series, I would of liked 7 games..I know, I am selfish.. :p

you read my post so I won't repeat it but I do respect Shaq and Riles equally as much as Cuban,Nellie and some of the Mav's.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home