Friday, June 16, 2006

Friday's random ten music

from my iTunes, a "smart playlist", selected at random. A lot of these are songs on the web - you can listen too! They are live recordings from this list of concerts!
10)Supplication - The Grateful Dead (January 8, 1978)
9)Row Jimmy Row - The Grateful Dead (March 14, 1990)
8)Airport Song - Guster
7)The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
6)Brokedown Palace - The Grateful Dead (Oct. 21, 1988)
5)Talking Loud Saying Nothing - Addison Groove Project (Feb 23, 2004)
4)My Shit's Fucked Up - Warren Zevon (May 29, 2000)
3)The Apartment - Salim Nourallah
2)Four Leaf Clover - Abra Moore
1)Pay It Back - Elvis Costello
That's me. What are you listening to instead of your boss?

5 Comments:

Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

Another iTunes shuffle:

Benedictus by Simon & garfunkel
Shellfish by Carbon Leaf
Caravan by Van Morrison
With You without You by The Beatles
A Shot in the Arm by Wilco
Can't Erase It by Jars of Clay
Take the A Train by Charles Mingus
Helpless by Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young
Summertime by Janis Joplin
One More Saturday Night by Dead

Well Melanie, I guess this list is wide open for being ranked on by you in retaliation for my Humble Pie comments. Though I hope you now know that I wasn't picking on your tunes. Instead your list prompted some musings on my part on a whole different subject, namely Kurt's descent into a digital surrealism....

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Nelly - Pimp Juice

I kid. I'm bluesin' it up today. Lots of Stevie Ray Vaugn.

11:13 AM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Aaaahhhh yeah! That's my girl. Donna in the house!

Music brought us together.

5:05 PM  
Blogger Jenn Doll said...

Wake, good stuff, too. Van Morrison, The Beatles, Wilco, Joplin. =D

Kurt has Elvis Costello. We'll give him that.

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home