Friday, June 09, 2006

i asked him not to yell at you anymore...

OMG! it's friday again! i have enjoyed trying to find all the songs y'all gave me last week. i can tell you that i love the Friday Random Ten as much as anything on the web now...i have learned so many new artists!
Here is the sugggested procedures for participation (i am sorta "anti-rules").
Here are my 10 for this week -
10)Chief - Patti Griffin
9)Erin - Antje Duvekot - listen to Dandelion if you go to the myspace page!
8)A Nervous Tic Motion of The Head To The Left - Andrew Bird (another good song)
7)Ship of Fools - Elvis Costello
6)The Apartment - Salim Nourallah
5)Highway Blues - Marc Seales
4)Brown Eyed Women - The Grateful Dead
3)Fame (David Bowie cover) - Addison Groove Project
2)I Don't Want To Think About It - Wild Strawberries
1)Plane Crash - moe

Oh, and one more thing - HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY BUNNY!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sorry, I will read the rules later.. :p

Sarah Kelly rocks!!! I love this woman's music and its about all I have listened to this week.My lil sister turned me on to her last Sunday when I went to SD.

Are you familiar w/her Kurt?

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home