Friday, January 05, 2007

FRT - Help me!

So this morning as I was dressing, I grabbed a couple of socks that match. We were running a little late, so when I pulled on the second one, I thought, "well, there isn't really a hole on that one. It should last one more time..."
Wrong. On the drive to work, I felt the second toe on my left foot begin to be strangled as the threads covering it gave way and what was a near hole became a full fledged opening. I hate that! I readjusted when I got to the parking lot and am hoping to make it through the day....
So, in that vein, I wonder what kind of "body part" song list we can put together.
My first and most obvious suggestion is -
Feets Don't Fail Me Now - Little Feat

Add to it!

Here's the random playlist for this morning -
Sweet Jane (acoustic) - Lou Reed
Dublin Boys - Antje Duvekot
Tears, Tears and More Tears - Elvis Costello and Allen Toussaint
Jackson Cage - Bruce Springsteen
Crush On You - Bruce Springsteen
Happier - Guster
If You Were To Wake Up - Lyle Lovett
The Chain - Fleetwood Mac
Goodbye, Goodnight - Jars Of Clay
In Memory of Elizabeth Reed - Steve Kimock Band

4 Comments:

Blogger Rat In A Cage said...

I cannot believe I am drawing a blank on the body parts theme. I've been thining for five minutes.

As for the sock, I did that same thing last week, but pulled it off. It must be a guy thing.

Have a good weekend.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Wake of the Flood said...

The country boy in me let me think of a song pretty quickly:
Doc Watson Rollin' in my sweet baby's arms.

As for the sock, I agree with Rat that it's gotta be a guy thing that it drives us nuts having that hunk of fabric stuck between our toes. Kinda like a thong for the foot. And guys ain't gonna wear something that gives an all day wedgie.

12:49 PM  
Blogger Mad Housewife said...

Not exactly a body part song, but since your feet are used for walking (and kicking butt), "Walk The Line" by Johnny Cash.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is so five days old. AND THERE ARE TWO OF YOU WHO POST!

Wake, Kurt... get on it!

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home