Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Catch a ride on a rocket


Los Lonely Boys
These boys are hot! After seeing all the commotion about this band and that group, I thought it might be worth putting this out there. I heard about Los Lonely Boys in March 2004 (gracias Joe, mi cunado). He loaned me their CD and I didn't play it right away. But when I did, wow! Turns out I missed them in Dallas by one day. Next time they came through, we went.
They played The Gypsy Tea Room in Deep Ellum (near downtown). This is a standing room only venue that was perfect for the show. I haven't been to a concert like this in years! Two plus hours of tear-it-up energy.
If you've only seen the video, or heard the song Heaven, you've only scratched the surface.
Check out this site (from the band's official web-site forum) to download a live show.
Awesome. And they sure look to be having fun.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wow, thanks for the info, i was going to try to find some live stuff by them prior to buying a cd..they are getting alot of press lately..

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home