Friday, July 08, 2005

I miss the Friday Random Ten

Annamaria is on vacation (what's that?) so there is no posting of the Friday Random Ten (see link at right or in the title). But it has become something I really look forward to, so I'm doing it here until she comes back.
Rules are simple - she got them from another blog site. Basically, fire up your digital music device, create a random playlist and list the first ten songs it generates. I use Yahoo Music as my player, since I am not wealthy and have two teenagers (hence, no iPod).
Here's my list
1- Bob Marley - Soul Shake Down
2- Pat Metheny - James
3- Everyday Sunday - Lose It Again
4- Relient K - Failure to Excommunicate
5- Moody Bluegrass - Legend of A Mind
6- PivitPlex - Overshaken
7- Judy Garland - The Trolley Song
8- Jennifer Knapp - Undo Me
9- Dinah Washington - Manhattan
10- Elvis Presley - Suspicious Minds
It's cool to learn about new artists this way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

dinah, elvis and judy are NOT new artists.but maybe to someone under the age of 25 they are..

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home